Ontario Health (Cancer Care Ontario)
Dr. Linda Rabeneck is the Vice-President of Prevention and Cancer Control at Ontario Health (Cancer Care Ontario), and oversees its screening, research and surveillance programs. Previously, she was a Cancer Care Ontario regional vice president and chief of the Odette Cancer Centre at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Rabeneck is Professor of Medicine, Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, and Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto. Dr. Rabeneck is also a Senior Scientist at the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES) in Toronto.
Dr. Rabeneck played a leadership role in launching ColonCancerCheck, Canada's first province-wide colorectal cancer screening program. Dr. Rabeneck has achieved international recognition for her contributions to the science and practice of colorectal cancer screening, and is actively engaged in international efforts to improve the uptake and quality of colorectal cancer screening. Dr. Rabeneck was elected to fellowship in the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences in 2012.
- Vice President, Prevention and Cancer Control, Ontario Health (Cancer Care Ontario)
- Professor, Medicine, University of Toronto
- Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation
- Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
- Senior Scientist, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences