Dr. Chun-Yip Hon is an Assistant Professor with the School of Occupational and Public Health at Ryerson University. He received his PhD in occupational and environmental hygiene from the University of British Columbia. Dr. Hon is also a certified industrial hygienist (CIH) as well as a Canadian registered safety professional (CRSP) with more than 12 years of experience as an occupational hygienist. He has participated in several occupational health studies based in the healthcare sector including his doctoral dissertation which examined healthcare workers’ exposure to chemotherapy drugs. His research interests are occupational exposure assessments, risk assessment methods and evaluation of intervention measures to prevent occupational exposure.
- Assistant Professor, School of Occupational and Public Health, Ryerson University
- Faculty Mentor, UBC Bridge Program
- BSc, McMaster University (1994)
- BASc, Ryerson University (1996)
- MSc(A), McGill University (1997)
- PhD (Occupational and Environmental Hygiene), University of British Columbia